A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Schikowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Schikowski is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Schikowski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schikowski graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schikowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl B Schikowski MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Schikowski practice?
- Dr. Carl Schikowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Schikowski practices Emergency Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Emergency Physicians.