A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Schlosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Schlosser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Schlosser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlosser graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlosser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lompoc Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Allan Schlosser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Schlosser practice?
- Dr. Carl Schlosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Schlosser practices Family Medicine near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Family Physicians.