Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Schopfer
Dr. Carl Schopfer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clayton, NJ, with another office in Glassboro, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Schopfer is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill, South Jersey Health System-Elmer and South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center. Dr. Schopfer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Schopfer has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Carl Schopfer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clayton, NJ.
Dr. Robert Wolf
General Practice, Urology
Glassboro, NJ 4.04 mi48
Dr. Frederic Friedlin
General Practice, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Pitman, NJ 5.65 mi60
Dr. Reuben Betia
General Practice, Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Williamstown, NJ 5.68 mi45