A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Schopfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Schopfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schopfer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schopfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schopfer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schopfer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Louis Schopfer DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Schopfer practice?
- Dr. Carl Schopfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Schopfer practices General Practice near Clayton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ.
See Clayton Primary Care Doctors.