A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Schopfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Schopfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schopfer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schopfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schopfer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schopfer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Louis Schopfer DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Schopfer practice?
- Dr. Carl Schopfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Schopfer practices General Practice near Clayton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ.
See Clayton Primary Care Doctors.