A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Shanholtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Shanholtz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanholtz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shanholtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Barton Shanholtz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Shanholtz practice?
- Dr. Carl Shanholtz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Shanholtz practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.