Dr. Carl Shapiro DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 20th, 2016
rude office staff
finally after months to get in to see dr. Shapiro I had to deal with his office staff before seeing him. after making repeating phone calls for a question I had no one ever called me back. I got lucky one time and someone picked up the phone and her response was " I do not know" she was to check on it and get back with me. she never did. what a shame. dr. Shapiro is probably a good dr. but I will never know. I will not go to an office that does not help, are rude and do not return phone calls.

March 8th, 2016
I don't know a better doctor. He is the best.

January 22nd, 2016
Disappointed
Rude front desk staff. Dirty office. Inappropriate testing and comments by doctor.

November 9th, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever been to. Anger Management issues.

November 3rd, 2015
Never a problem
In 3 year's ive been seen at this office never had any problems. Had to stop for 6 month's due to no work or insurance. Called an they work with you to get the help i need. And if you treat people the way you want to be treated it does pay off. Plus we all have bad days.

October 1st, 2015
Excellent doctor
upon seeing this doctor I found that this doctor was able to diagnose better than any doctor I have seen in the past for my chronic condition he doesn't talk down to you he will see that you recieve all the testing you need to diagnose you correctly. He has a wonderful bed side manner and is genuine in the compassion he shows at your visit. I don't know what doctor the previous review was on but it was not the Carl Shapiro I see. The staff is also courteous and works with you .

September 26th, 2015
WARNING: DO NOT GO TO CARL M SHAPIRO, D.O. Inc. HE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR!!!!!!
I have been to several doctors in my life, being 54 years of age, and I must say, bar none, Carl MShapiro, D.o.,Inc is the all time worst. The man has a terrible temper which I experienced in his office and on the phone when making an emergency call. His business practices are shaky at best. For the past 3-4 months I saw him , he asked me what prescription I would like for him to write for me. I have been with my PCP for over 30 years and my Shrink for over 20 years and neither one of the have EVER asked me that quesiton!. It is unethical. And beside which, just plain WRONG!

August 19th, 2015
rude and narcissistic
Dr. Shapiro is a very intelligent man and and is pretty knowledgeable in the field of medicine unfortunately he is rude, nar abrasive, abrasive and somewhat controlling. He does not give you chance to talk. He talks down to you and is also dismissive. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. the nurse practitioner was the complete opposite very professional good listener and a very good bedside manner.

June 11th, 2015
Behaved badly.
Behaved badly. Don't be alone with him.

April 15th, 2014
A good one in the bunch
Dr.Shapiro took me into his office and diagnosed me with no problem. He looks at you when he talks to you, He listens with care and makes eye contact which to me shows he hears you. Dr Shapiro is a very caring doctor. I'm glad I went to see him.

July 22nd, 2013
disorganized
The front blond office girl, is very rude. Does nothing she tells you she will do. She will put you on hold and never come back. The Doctor and Nurse seem to be more caring about laughing and joking then taking care of patients. I waited over 2 hours to see the nurse only to listen to her problems and tell me about other patients. I over heard the nurse say the doctor is burnt out and just don't care anymore. Insurance is never submitted correctly or to the correct company. The office is dirty, cobwebs. The bathroom always has water everywhere on sink and floor. I have found urine on the floor at times. Just not a doctor I will go back to.

May 10th, 2013
When I met Dr. Shapiro I was in the worst pain I have ever been in, After one manipulaton I was pain free. He spent alot of time with me. He actually cared how I felt. The staff was very nice and helpful. Anytime I call there I get a prompt response, even if I leave a message they get back to me right away. I did wait abit, but it is worth it. He is very honest and upfront.