A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Shermetaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Shermetaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shermetaro graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shermetaro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Shermetaro DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl Shermetaro practice?
- Dr. Carl Shermetaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Shermetaro practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Metamora, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Clarkston Otolaryngologists and Clarkston Surgeons.