The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Shermetaro
Dr. Carl Shermetaro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Shermetaro is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park, McLaren - Lapeer Region and Doctor's Hospital of Michigan. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Shermetaro has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Carl Shermetaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.
Dr. Edwin Itenberg
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Clarkston, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Keith Hinshaw
Clarkston, MI 0 mi34
Dr. Carlo Dall Olmo
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Clarkston, MI 0 mi47