A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Shrontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Shrontz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Shrontz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrontz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shrontz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Shrontz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Shrontz practice?
- Dr. Carl Shrontz has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Shrontz practices Neurological Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Surgeons.