Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Sigsbee
Dr. Carl Sigsbee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Barnstable, MA, with another office in Hyannis, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sigsbee is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital, Cape Cod Hospital and Cape Cod Health Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Sigsbee has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carl Sigsbee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Barnstable, MA.
Dr. Daniel Luczkow
West Barnstable, MA 0.72 mi23
Dr. Arthur Weinstock III
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
West Barnstable, MA 1.00 mi19
Dr. Edward Perper
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Barnstable, MA 2.03 mi29