A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Singerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Singerman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Singerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singerman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Singerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Lester Singerman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Singerman practice?
- Dr. Carl Singerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Singerman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Northridge Internists and Northridge Oncologists.