A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Singerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Singerman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Singerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singerman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Singerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Lester Singerman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Singerman practice?
- Dr. Carl Singerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Singerman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists and Northridge Oncologists.