A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Sloan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl F Sloan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Carl Sloan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Sloan practices Internal Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC and Dallas, TX.
See Myrtle Beach Internists.