A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Smedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Smedberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Smedberg, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smedberg graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smedberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl T Smedberg MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Smedberg practice?
- Dr. Carl Smedberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Smedberg practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Melbourne Pathologists.