Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Sofley Jr
Dr. Carl Sofley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, SC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sofley is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center, AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital and Andmed Healthsouth Hosp. Dr. Sofley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Sofley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carl Sofley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.
Dr. Szabolcs Batizy
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Anderson, SC 0 mi32
Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Anderson, SC 0 mi16
Dr. Abhijit Raval
Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Anderson, SC 0 mi10