A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Speer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Speer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Speer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Speer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Speer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Granberry Speer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carl G. Speer practice?
- Dr. Carl Speer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Speer practices Gastroenterology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Gastroenterologists.