A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Speicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Speicher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Speicher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Speicher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Eugene Speicher MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Speicher practice?
- Dr. Carl Speicher has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Speicher practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pathologists.