A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Speizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Speizer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Speizer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Speizer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Speizer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Louis Speizer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Speizer practice?
- Dr. Carl Speizer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Speizer practices Emergency Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA.
See Sonoma Emergency Physicians.