A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Spivack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Spivack is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spivack
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spivack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Spivack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivack graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spivack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl R Spivack MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Spivack practice?
- Dr. Carl Spivack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Spivack practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.