A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Spivak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Spivak, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivak graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spivak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl James Spivak FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Spivak practice?
- Dr. Carl Spivak has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Spivak practices Neurological Surgery near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Neurological Surgeons.