A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Strauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Strauch is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Strauch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Strauch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Strauch MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Strauch practice?
- Dr. Carl Strauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Strauch practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, IL.
See Knoxville Internists.