A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Sufit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Sufit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sufit graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Sufit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Russell Sufit MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Sufit practice?
- Dr. Carl Sufit has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Sufit practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Nephrologists.