A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Sunby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Sunby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Sunby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sunby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Richard Sunby MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Sunby practice?
- Dr. Carl Sunby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Sunby practices Surgery near Middleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Middleton Surgeons.