A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Sunby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Sunby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Sunby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sunby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Richard Sunby MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Sunby practice?
- Dr. Carl Sunby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Sunby practices Surgery near Middleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Middleton Surgeons.