Dr. Carl Tandatnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Tandatnick?

October 5th, 2017

Excellent Review

Dr. Tandatnick is very professional with an excellent 'bed side manor'. He explains his diagnosis clearly and understandable to me. I had 95% improvement with severe pain levels in my SI joint, lower back, and bursitis. I highly recommend him and his staf

July 27th, 2017

Dr. Tandatnick Provides Professional Effective Care

I was referred to Dr. Tandatnick for management of my neck and shoulder pain. His professional and caring manner set me immediately at ease. The treatment plan he proposed was measured and he monitored my progress at every step of the way. When there were other issues that might have affected his treatment he referred me to the appropriate resource and waited until the issue was resolved before proceeding. I'm glad I entrusted my care to Dr. Tandatnick.

June 17th, 2017

Sciatica pain

I went to Dr. Tandatnick due to EXTREME, nerve pain down my left leg. He has given me 2 epidural shots since Jan. Even though I still have some tingling in my leg, my pain is GONE! I have not had pain since Jan. He is very professional and his staff is friendly and kind.

April 27th, 2017

It's like a miracle!!

I was referred to Dr. Tandatnik by my Rheumatologist for pain management. I had chronic pain with my SI joint for many years and had numerous cortisone injections over the years. After a series of diagnostic tests and procedures it was decided that an ablation would be best. The procedure was done in the office with minimal pain and took about a hour. The relief was incredible!! No more SI pain!!! Dr Tandatnik is a no nonsense kind of Doctor who takes what he does very serious. He informs you of what will happen and answer any questions you have. I highly recommended Dr Tandatnik and the services he offers as an alternative to pain medication. He will not give pain medication but what he will do is find the reason for the pain and take care of it not mask it with pain medication!! Susan and his staff are very easy to work with and very understanding!! I have recommended Dr Tandatnik to many for relief without the pain medications.

March 1st, 2017

Highly Satisfied with Dr Carl Tandatnick

I have been going to this Doctor for several months and he truly got rid of the pain in hip, back and leg. I would recommend this Doctor to all who are in pain.

February 24th, 2017

Years of Pain Gone

I should not have waited so long, my pain gradually got worse over the course of several years until finally I decided to do something about it and was referred to Dr. Tandatnick. A couple weeks later I am pain-free and drug free. I feel like a miracle was performed after so long in pain.

February 17th, 2017

Dr. Tandatnick

When I made an appointment with Dr. Tandanick I had trouble walking, sleeping and traveling. After all my appointments I can walk, bend, sleep and travel without pain. The Doctor and his staff were very friendly, made me comfortable and answered all my questions. Thank you Dr. Tandatnick and staff!!

November 15th, 2016

Patient for 3-4 yrs.excellent highly recomment.

October 28th, 2016

Mrs

He is a very good doctor. He keeps my pain under good control. He is kind and easy to talk .I like having him for my doctor very .

October 27th, 2016

This is not a pain management doctor - he does nothing except administer cortisone shots. He refers pain management back to your primary doctor. He should not be listed under pain management. He does nothing to "manage" your pain.

September 17th, 2016

Most caring MD I have ever met. Most thorough and precise. In fact I think he is Dr Miracle and that is what I call him.

September 15th, 2016

Herniated disc

yes had a wonderful experience with Dr. He was very specific in his treatment he was pleasant to talk toI was glad I was able to get himhe was extremely well versed in his diagnosisand care