A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Thomas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Thomas MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Thomas practice?
- Dr. Carl Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Thomas practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.