A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Thomas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Thomas MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Thomas practice?
- Dr. Carl Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Thomas practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.