A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Thornblade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Thornblade, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornblade graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Thornblade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Thornblade MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Thornblade practice?
- Dr. Carl Thornblade has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Thornblade practices Internal Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Internists.