A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Thornblade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Thornblade, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornblade
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thornblade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Thornblade, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peanut Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornblade graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Thornblade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Thornblade MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Thornblade practice?
- Dr. Carl Thornblade has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Thornblade practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Allergists.