A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Thornblade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Thornblade, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornblade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thornblade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Thornblade, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peanut Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornblade graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Thornblade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Thornblade MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Thornblade practice?
- Dr. Carl Thornblade has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Thornblade practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Allergists.