A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Thornblade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornblade graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Thornblade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thornblade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Thornblade practice?
Dr. Carl Thornblade practices Internal Medicine near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Andrews Air Force Base, MD.
See Missoula Internists.