A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Tommaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Tommaso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tommaso
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tommaso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Tommaso, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tommaso graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tommaso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl L Tommaso MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Tommaso practice?
- Dr. Carl Tommaso has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Tommaso practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Cardiologists.