A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Valenziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Valenziano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Valenziano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenziano graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Valenziano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Philip Valenziano MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Carl P. Valenziano practice?
- Dr. Carl Valenziano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Valenziano practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Jersey City, NJ.
See Paterson Surgeons.