A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Van Appledorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Van Appledorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Van Appledorn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Appledorn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Van Appledorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Van Appledorn MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Van Appledorn practice?
- Dr. Carl Van Appledorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Van Appledorn practices Urology near Saline, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Howell, MI.
See Saline Urologists.