A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl VanderPutten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl VanderPutten is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanderPutten
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. VanderPutten Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderPutten graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. VanderPutten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl John VanderPutten DO, MD, and OD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. VanderPutten practice?
- Dr. Carl VanderPutten has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl VanderPutten practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Inwood, WV.
See Inwood Emergency Physicians and Inwood Primary Care Doctors.