A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Vinciguerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Vinciguerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinciguerra graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guerrero, Acapulco.
Dr. Vinciguerra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Eugene Vinciguerra MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Vinciguerra practice?
- Dr. Carl Vinciguerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Vinciguerra practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Howard Beach, NY.
See Howard Beach Pathologists.