Dr. Carl Vinciguerra MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2010
Great Doctor
This doctor makes house calls, is very responsive in calling and following up.

January 5th, 2010
Disappeared when we needed him the most
Dr. Vinciguerra makes home visits which makes him convenient for the homebound. He took care of my mother for a long time. For the most part we were satisfied. He was not the most reliable though- he'd say he was coming and then not show up more often than he should have. Reason I'm writing though is because when we needed him the most he DISAPPEARED. When my mother went into the critical phase of her illness and we called him because we needed his help he never returned our calls. I mean NEVER. I couldnt believe it. I left messages saying that I needed him to call me as soon as possible. My mother was in so much pain and I was really stuck because she was homebound. My messages conveyed our desperation. I cannot believe that anyone with any compassion (especially someone who took care of the patient for several years) could just turn his back on her when most needed. After my mother died I left him a message telling him and asking him why he never returned my calls (our relationship had never been a problem-) he still never returned my calls. I will never forget how he ignored us when we needed him. When you read this dr. I would like you to know that you really hurt us. Your actions were inexcusable and unforgivable. Who turns their back on their patient when they are dying? Perhaps you need to re-read the oath you took.

August 13th, 2016