A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Vitola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Vitola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitola graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vitola has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl A Vitola DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Vitola practice?
- Dr. Carl Vitola has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Vitola practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.