A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hartman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hartman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl William Hartman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl W. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Carl Hartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hartman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Cardiologists.