Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Johnson II
Dr. Carl Johnson II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harvey, IL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital, Ingalls Memorial Hospital and St. James Hospital and Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Johnson II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carl Johnson II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harvey, IL.
Dr. Michael Romberg
Harvey, IL 0 mi21
Dr. James Odonnell
Harvey, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Bryan Lee
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine
Harvey, IL 0 mi35