A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Stevens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Stevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- South Central Reg Med Ctr, Laurel, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Wayne Stevens MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl W. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Carl Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Stevens practices Otolaryngology near Laurel, MS.
See Laurel Otolaryngologists.