A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Stevens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Stevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- South Central Reg Med Ctr, Laurel, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Wayne Stevens MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl W. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Carl Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Stevens practices Otolaryngology near Laurel, MS.
See Laurel Otolaryngologists.