A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Walker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Walker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl J Walker MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Walker practice?
- Dr. Carl Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Walker practices Urology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Urologists.