Dr. Carl Walker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carl Walker?

Dr Walker unbelievably great doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Went to see Dr Walker just to check a swollen prostrate. PSA levels were great in fact all blood work was great. My family doctor told me I was wasting a urologist time. Dr Walker discovered I had cancer when no other doctor did. I cannot say enough nice things about him and his staff. Never even waited more that 10 minutes to see him on appointment days.

No one is worth waiting 1 - 2 for an appt.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

not professional

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Carl Walker smirked at my very personal question that I asked him. My advice is not to go to him.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

He was a good doctor very knowledgeable

Highly recommended

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Walker took his time, answering my questions and volunteering additional information and advice relevant to my condition. He was genuinely interested in improving my health and quality of life.

Excellent Urologist Who Cares, Is Very Knowleable And Nice

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Wow, what a nice doctor to have! Dr. Walker is extremely professional in all aspect of my care. He is so helpful and knowledgeable about my condition and its treatment options. It was a breath of fresh air over other urologists I have seen over the last few years. He was so helpful and provided all the advice and help I was seeking. I will definitely keep seeing him over time to treatment my urology related issue.

cancer left for a year

Posted on November 6th, 2014

Dr. Walker screened me for prostate cancer, PSA at that time was 14.27 but he forgot to notify me.

by far the worst urologist I've ever seen

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr. Carl J. Walker was by far the worst urologist I've ever seen, and the worst doctor I've ever seen. I couldn't believe how insensitive he was, I clearly bothered him with my concerns and questions about my post circumcision revision surgery, and I left his office feeling insulted beyond belief. Beware and stay clear. I would give him a zero if I could.

Excellent

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Dr. Walker was an excellent doctor. I could not have asked for a more qualified, competent surgeon who was also caring and took the time to explain everything.

Thorogh and Caring

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Urology problems are a private issue, but Dr. Walker and has staff put you at ease immediately. Each of them are detail oriented without being intrusive, careful and thorough. Dr. Walker has the perfect personality and bedside manner for this specialty. He is caring, has an easy going approach so as not to wind you up or worry you. He is also state-of-the-art, knowledgeable about the most up to date developments in his area; well versed. He leads by example,as his staff are all caring and have wonderful bedside manners. I was a patient before Dr. Walker moved to CA, and when I saw the ad in the SB newspaper that he returned, I called immediately for an appt., as he's the best! If you have urological issues, I STRONGLY recommend Dr. Walker.

Posted on November 18th, 2011

The best bedside manner doctor. Very sincere and he really cares about how you are doing. And he works with you if you feel you want to try something new he is always open for your opinions.Excellent doctor and I miss him since he moved to California. If you need a urologist I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 30th, 2017