A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Wallach, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl B Wallach MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Carl Wallach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Wallach practices Gastroenterology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ.
See Morristown Gastroenterologists.