Learn more about Dr. Carl Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Wallach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Wallach practice?
Dr. Carl Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Morristown Internists, Morristown Gastroenterologists, Morristown Family Physicians, and Morristown Surgeons.