Dr. Carl Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Willis?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Carl Willis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2015

I love this man... he is so helpful in explaining what I am experiencing and has a great sense of humor. His staff is very attentive and the lady at the check out does a great job getting appts and etc. I changed over from TN Oncology as it had so many patients the doctor got me mixed up with someone else.

July 10th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Willis since 2011. After having Gastric bypass surgery I developed DVT in my legs, the clot moved to my lungs. Dr. Willis was call in and after just a few moments talking with him a peace came over me and my wife. I was successfully treated. Then in 2014 I developed pain in my leg again I went to my local E.R they were unable to find a DVT. I then went to my family Dr. demanded the he retest me. He ran a blood test that would detect blood clot and it come back positive. I call Dr. Willis office and they went to work to save my life. I drive 125 miles to see Dr. Willis and his staff. I can not thank them enough.

February 5th, 2015

I was disappointed with Dr. Willis regarding the lack of coordination with the cancer surgeon, Dr. Laura Lawson. As a result, my wife had to undergo a second surgery to install the port needed to administer the chemotherapy by Dr. Willis. The need for the chemotherapy and thus the port was known weeks before my wife's cancer surgery and I can't help but feel that coordination between these two doctors would have saved the need for a second surgery.

August 25th, 2014

Patient!

The staff is friendly and they are always willing to help. Their smiles are the first thing you see. Greatest office ever. Dr. Willis always takes time and is very easy to talk with . I would recommend this office staff and Dr. at anytime. I want to thank the Doctors and all the staff for their knowledge and friendly manner.

February 7th, 2014

A fantastic Physician and staff. Simply the best!

I was diagnosed with Hereditary Hemochromatosis at age 24. The first Oncologist I worked with did not explain what I had in store for the rest of my life. I began therapeutic phlebotomies immediately and after a couple of months began to develop arthritis in the majority of my joints. At 25, the pain was so new and overwhelming that I decided to quit my treatment. After 2 years of going untreated and researching HH myself, I decided to reach out to Dr. Willis. He quickly understood my position about quality of life and he sat down and just talked to me man to man. He told me to think of my Daughter and then decide how I wanted to proceed. As he told me, the arthritis will only get worse with each treatment, for the rest of my life, but if I do not stick to the treatments I would most likely die before I was 50. He saved my life. He is one of the most brilliant, humane, and compassionate people I have ever known. The entire staff at Nashville Oncology Associates are simply wonderful. Seeing Peggy's beautiful smile and hearing her wonderful laugh when I walk in the door, to talking with my favorite Oncology Nurse, Jane, the entire process has become a part of my life and I am so grateful that Dr. Willis and his staff are in my life. They are the best.

June 23rd, 2017