Feb 5th, 2015

I was disappointed with Dr. Willis regarding the lack of coordination with the cancer surgeon, Dr. Laura Lawson. As a result, my wife had to undergo a second surgery to install the port needed to administer the chemotherapy by Dr. Willis. The need for the chemotherapy and thus the port was known weeks before my wife's cancer surgery and I can't help but feel that coordination between these two doctors would have saved the need for a second surgery.

Patient! show details Patient!
by Betty Polacek on Aug 25th, 2014

The staff is friendly and they are always willing to help. Their smiles are the first thing you see. Greatest office ever. Dr. Willis always takes time and is very easy to talk with . I would recommend this office staff and Dr. at anytime. I want to thank the Doctors and all the staff for their knowledge and friendly manner.

A fantastic Physician and staff. Simply the best! show details A fantastic Physician and staff. Simply the best!
by Tom Burnett on Feb 7th, 2014

I was diagnosed with Hereditary Hemochromatosis at age 24. The first Oncologist I worked with did not explain what I had in store for the rest of my life. I began therapeutic phlebotomies immediately and after a couple of months began to develop arthritis in the majority of my joints. At 25, the pain was so new and overwhelming that I decided to quit my treatment. After 2 years of going untreated and researching HH myself, I decided to reach out to Dr. Willis. He quickly understood my position about quality of life and he sat down and just talked to me man to man. He told me to think of my Daughter and then decide how I wanted to proceed. As he told me, the arthritis will only get worse with each treatment, for the rest of my life, but if I do not stick to the treatments I would most likely die before I was 50. He saved my life. He is one of the most brilliant, humane, and compassionate people I have ever known. The entire staff at Nashville Oncology Associates are simply wonderful. Seeing Peggy's beautiful smile and hearing her wonderful laugh when I walk in the door, to talking with my favorite Oncology Nurse, Jane, the entire process has become a part of my life and I am so grateful that Dr. Willis and his staff are in my life. They are the best.