More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Wilson
Dr. Carl Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA, with other offices in Roswell, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Children`s at Egleston, Rhode Island Hospital and Childrens at Egleston. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Wilson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Carl Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.
Dr. Jeffrey Blumenthal
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi21
Dr. David Popoli
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi8