Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 12th, 2015

Absolute best doctor there is as far as I'm concerned!

Wonderful Dr. and Staff show details Wonderful Dr. and Staff
Sep 9th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wingo and his entire staff. They are always prompt, professional and really help to put you at ease. I also wanted to say for anyone reading this site, there has only been a handful of neg. reviews and if you'll notice they are all from the same person, or at least same the same thing in the message. Hopefully, they can be removed and this Dr. can keep his 4 star review rating!

Dr. Wingo ob/gyn show details Dr. Wingo ob/gyn
by Heather Stephens on Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Wingo is a wonderful doctor. He acts in a very professional manner. He doesn't waste time, but will answer any and all questions thoroughly. He is very competent and seems very sure of himself and his diagnoses. I feel very comfortable and at ease knowing he is my dr.

Unethical show details Unethical
May 13th, 2010

Dr Wingo was ok. Not super by any means. I am not rich and am barley getting by . For 6 months I supported 3 people on a one person income after my sons birth. I made small payments when I could. I was told by the doc I needed to come back after 2 mo. for a copo due to an abnormal papsmear when I was pregnant. I scheduled and cancelled the appointment 2 times because I could not afford the copay of $50. On the 2nd cancellation the accounting manager spoke to me like I was worthless. The last payment I had made was a $5.00 check just so they would know I was trying. When she asked me about the payment she said word for word " The last payment was only $5. Now is that the best we can do?" I then explained my situation and added that rent,food,and electricity come first and if I had any money left that is what I send. I tried one more time to go back for my copo. Again I can barley afford the copay. I called the day before to verify my appointment time. When I asked, the lady on the phone said the accounts manager had cancelled my appointment because of a past due account. Now ,I have something medically wrong with me. We all know an abnormal pap smear could mean cancer or many other things. She said I needed to speak with the manager and I refused and told her how she spoke to me the last time. I also said to tell her I would send money when I could after all my other bills.In other words these people are unethical douchbags who don't give a crap about you. Find a different doctor!Pros: good at what he does Cons: accounting staff are VERY unprofessional