A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Wittwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittwer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Wittwer, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittwer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wittwer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl T Wittwer MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Wittwer practice?
- Dr. Carl Wittwer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Wittwer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pathologists.