A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Wolfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Wolfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Wolfer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl Wolfer practice?
- Dr. Carl Wolfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Wolfer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors and Redding General Practitioners.