A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Wolfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Wolfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Ferdinand Wolfer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Wolfer practice?
- Dr. Carl Wolfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Wolfer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.