A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Wolnisty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Wolnisty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Wolnisty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Wolnisty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Wolnisty MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl Wolnisty practice?
- Dr. Carl Wolnisty has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carl Wolnisty practices Internal Medicine near , .