A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Yates is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Yates, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Yates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl D Yates MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Yates practice?
- Dr. Carl Yates has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Yates practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.