A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walthall County General Hospital
- Walthall General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Mitchell Armstrong MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Carla Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Armstrong practices Family Medicine near Tylertown, MS.
See Tylertown Family Physicians.