A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walthall County General Hospital
- Walthall General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Mitchell Armstrong MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla M. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Carla Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Armstrong practices Family Medicine near Tylertown, MS.
See Tylertown Family Physicians.