A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Bauman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carla Bauman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bauman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Jean Bauman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carla J. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Carla Bauman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carla Bauman practices Dermatology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Dermatologists.