A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Bourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourne graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bourne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Inez Bourne MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carla I. Bourne practice?
- Dr. Carla Bourne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Bourne practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.