A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Bourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourne
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bourne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourne graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bourne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Inez Bourne MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carla I. Bourne practice?
- Dr. Carla Bourne has 1 office location.
Dr. Carla Bourne practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.