A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Boutin-Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Boutin-Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutin-Foster graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Boutin-Foster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Boutin-Foster MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carla Boutin-Foster practice?
- Dr. Carla Boutin-Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carla Boutin-Foster practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.