A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carla Bregni-Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carla Bregni-Page is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bregni-Page graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bregni-Page has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carla Teresa Bregni-Page DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carla T. Bregni-Page practice?
- Dr. Carla Bregni-Page has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carla Bregni-Page practices Family Medicine near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Okemos, MI.
See Chelsea Family Physicians.