Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla Cangemi
Dr. Carla Cangemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Cangemi is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, HackensackUMC and SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla Cangemi has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carla Cangemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Mark Siegel
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Nicole Spillane
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Pakkay Ngai
Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi22