Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carla Castaneda
Dr. Carla Castaneda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Castaneda is affiliated with Jps Health Network, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. She speaks English.
Dr. Carla Castaneda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carla Castaneda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Joseph Prosser
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. Ishwara Sankara
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Evert Bentley
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi32